We will be performing server maintenance on January 30th, 2019 @ 9:00 PM PST. All servers will be offline for approximately 2 hours. In addition, we will be releasing a new client patch. Please see client patch notes below:
- Changed game font.
- Game will no longer pause when alt-tabbed.
- Damage and level up text effects
- Skill text color is now turns green when skill reached 100%
- Updated character dialog to include character’s rank (with elo)
- Implemented the option to enable/disable helmets
- Monster’s health text now flashes when health is 30% or lower
- Monster’s health text changed to “Dead” when monster is dead.
- Recall changed back from 20 to 10 seconds afte r taking damage.
- PvP rank displays under character’s city
- Fixed sprite colors causing unnecessary outlines on some magic effects
- Special armor/weapon stars effects updated and less frequent
- Slates now saves progress. Player can continue their slate when logging back in
- Invincible Slate (HP Slate) will be 2 minutes instead of 1 hour.
- New icons appear on the top right corner when there is a Double Exp, Double EK event, and Apocalypse Portal
New ELO ranking
- Baron (M) / Baroness (W) – Ranking (elo) 1 ~ 1019
- Viscount (M) / Viscountess (W) – Ranking (elo) 1020 ~ 1069
- Earl (M) / Countess (W) – Ranking (elo) 1070 ~ 1100
- Duke (M) / Duchess (W) – Ranking (elo) 1101 ~ 1120
- King (M) / Queen (W) – Ranking (elo) 1121+
- Baron/Baroness is given upon joining Aresden or Elvine, players of this rank receives no bonus.
- Viscount/Viscountess has an extra 3 damage bonus effect on all players and monsters. In addition, has a 2% increase in rare and normal drops.
- Earl/Countess has an extra 6 damage bonus effect on all players and monsters. In addition, has a 3% increase in rare and normal drops.
- Duke/Duchess has an extra 8 damage bonus effect on all players and monsters. In addition, has a 6% increase in rare and normal drops.
- King has an extra 12 damage bonus effect on all players and monsters, 8% increase in rare and normal drops, and a King rank art.
How are ELO gained?
You gained Elo by killing enemy city players. Elo is based on the enemy’s level and their ELO versus the attacker’s level and elo. Attacking players can gain more points by killing enemy city players who are closer to 180 and has higher elo than the attacker.